Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Membership is non-transferable.
2. Members are responsible for their own Membership and its use.
3. Members are expected to be present at venues that they have organised guest lists or reservations for (the members name will be put forward as the host name for all reservations and ID may be asked for on arrival).
4. Members are responsible for the actions and behaviour of their guests.
1. Rules and regulations of each establishment must be abided to.
a) All restaurant bookings are subject to availability, should the restaurant be unable to facilitate our members request we will offer our members suitable alternative recommendations.
b) A minimum 24-hour notice period is required on all reservations, for larger group bookings of 6 or more, more time is required. Reservations must be made during weekday office hours 9am-6pm Monday-Friday.
c) The standard holding times on Restaurant reservations is 15 minutes, if our members are late for the reservation the restaurant is entitled to give the table away, Total Access cannot be held responsible for this.
d) Credit cards may be required to secure selected restaurant bookings, a restaurant cancellation policy will apply in this instance and members will be made aware of this upon time of booking.
e) Total Access will not be held responsible for members not adhering to the restaurants cancellation policy.
1. Access to all venues is subject to availability and any rules and restrictions imposed by the individual establishment and their door policy therefore can't be guaranteed. These restrictions are likely to include, but are not restricted to:
a) Dress code - dressing smartly or as appropriate to the venue.
b) Mixed groups - ensure that your group comprises of a balanced ratio.
c) Intoxication - If inebriated you are likely to be refused entry.
d) Entrance fees may still apply.
e) Guest lists should be submitted as early as possible, but by 5pm Monday – Thursday and by 4pm on Fridays. Guestlist bookings cannot be guaranteed on a Saturday and more time may be required for larger group bookings.
Members Club Rules
a) A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for all reservation requests at Members Clubs.
b) Upon time of request Members will be made aware of the selected Members Club restrictions when applicable. Total access will not be held responsible for the breaching of Members Club rules.
a) All hotel bookings are subject to availability, should the hotel be unable to facilitate our members request we will offer our members suitable alternative recommendations.
b) Credit cards will be required to secure hotel bookings, a hotel cancellation policy will apply in this instance and members will be made aware of this upon time of booking. Selected hotels may require full payment upon time of booking.
c) Total Access will not be held responsible for members not adhering to the hotels cancellation policy.
d) A minimum 24-hour notice period is required on all reservations, for bookings of 3 or more rooms, more time is required. Reservations must be made during weekday office hours 9am-6pm Monday-Friday.
Membership Validation and Cancellation policy
1. Membership shall be valid for 12 months from the date of membership being granted to the applicant or being renewed. The management reserves the right to refuse application for initial or renewed membership.
2. The management shall be under no obligation to explain the reason for any refusal to grant or renew membership.
3. A member may not suspend his or her membership for any period of time. Should a member wish to cancel his or her membership, notice must be given in writing to the Head of Memberships.
4. If a member cancels, no refunds will be offered on the remaining time left on membership.
1. Total Access shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or any other fault of you.
2. Total Access shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Total Access’s obligations in relation to its services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Total Access’s reasonable control.
4. Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Total Access’s maximum liability to you for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the annual Membership fee.
5. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Terms and Conditions
1.Total access has the right to amend or change the Terms and Conditions at its discretion; members will be made aware of any changes made.